Thursday, December 25, 2014

 

Reconnecting

Good Christmas Morning to any and all of you who may still check in here!  Yes, I let the blog slip when I discovered the immediacy of Facebook and the ease with which I could keep in touch with friends, colleagues and family.  I discovered former valued colleagues, singers I admire, former students, etc. with ease and was able to reclaim chunks of my earlier life that I thought might have slipped away forever. 

I had always thought that the blog was a superior form of web presence because of the ability to develop a thought or message in depth and also because so many of the people who are important in my life now have come into that life via their comments on the blog and, eventually, through meeting them in person. 

I should and will attempt the discipline of a regular blog entry and see if there is any interest in what I have to say out there any more. 

Comments:
Splendid news! I heartily approve of this approach! And I've missed you!
Happy Holidays too!
 
Whenever, whatever, I'll be here.

Sean
Www.Idleeyesandadormy.Com
 
All the best to you and Fritz (glad he's feeling better)! I like the blog format, too. I think it to be more personal.
 
so pleased you are going to blog again, you are always worth reading. Nick UK

 
Blogging is a dying art. However the holidays are giving me an opportunity to see who is still at it. Best wishes for the new year Will.
 
Thank you! I remember we used to talk back and forth and I'm happy you turned up on my comments this morning. I hope all is well with you and wish you a very happy, healthy 2015.
 
I Facebook'ed for a brief while, but found no good comfort level with it at the time. Glad to hear you're having great success with it! As to blogging, I have had a five-year-long love/hate relationship with my own blog. I don't draw a large crowd, but the caliber of the small crowd I seem to draw has kept me from canning the thing. Thanks for your visits and Happy New Year!
 
Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Portable Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)
 
Thank u 4r ur Posting......Kindly visit @upsc coaching centre in chennai

 
Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.

Recliner Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

 
so pleased you are going to blog again, you are always worth reading.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?