Thursday, July 12, 2012

 
Fritz and I are back from a memorable Alaskan small boat nature and adventure cruise that found us hiking to and on a glacier, kayaking among seals, exploring a rain forest with no trail, just climbing on and over great felled cedars covered in six inches of luxurious mosses and lichens, nature walking and generally having a wonderful time.  We went with bloggers Doug Taron, Leon Halloran, Michael Rockwell (the inimitable Dr. Spo) and David Wright who were ideal companions -- much hilarity among great good friends.

I will process pictures today and have several posted by tomorrow morning.

Comments:
Yay!
 
I was just thinking that you had been uncharacteristically quiet! :-)
 
And I suppose you saw that adorable granddaughter? You might post a picture of her too.....
 
Kathy, that will come. We ended our trip in Salem and Portland. My daughter asked me if I would build a playhouse in the yard like the one I had build for her and her sister at my house in Boston. I couldn't do that as I wouldn't have my tools, so I found a kit on the web that was made of cedar and Fritz and I put it together in about five hours. Pictures will be posted!
 
I am glad to know you are safe and sound back in the Kingdom of Tics.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?