Wednesday, August 11, 2010

 


I'm three days late for this -- I'd blame the oral surgery early in the week, but the truth is that I just lost count. DesignerBlog debuted on August 8, 2003 and has been a constant pleasure to write. The main personal benefit for me has been the large number of great people with whom I have had the opportunity to share ideas, humor, caring, and in many happy cases, personal meeting that has led to lasting friendship.

Thanks to all of you who have entered and enriched my life. I look forward to our continuing adventure together!

Comments:
Wow! 7 whole years! I'm so glad that we've been able to meet and be a part of this giant blogosphere together.
 
Happy blog day!
I hope there are so many more years to come.
Thanks to your blog, I know you and Fritz.
 
Happy Anniversary! I started in 2003 too - seems so long ago in some ways, and just like yesterday in others. Looking forward to reading about your next adventures!
 
It's been great reading your blog! Happy blogiversary!
 
Happy 7th, I always enjoy and learn from your blog.
I would like to hear again how your gardens are doing and the current state of nature and nuture in New Hampshire.
Denis
 
I feel lucky to have connected on line and in person and hope to be around in the next 7 to celebrate with you once again. Not all friendships and experiences last, so we must cherish the ones that do. :-)
 
Wow, 7 years! That's fantastic! Congratulations.
 
Congrats. Getting to know you has been one of the best things about blogging. XO
 
Congratulations Will!! It is always a pleasure reading your blog and often a learning experience as well.

I look forward to finally meeting the man behind the curtain!
 
Congrats!
My life wouldn't be the same without my DesignerBlog.
I look forward to the next 7 years.
Thanks for being such a world class blogger.
 
Happy anniversary Will, you are doing a great job with the blog, one can feel that you are inspired!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?