Thursday, June 10, 2010

 

It's the beginning of Pride Weekend in Boston

Best wishes and congratulations to all our friends who are marching in the parade or lining the streets, to the Boston Gay Men's Chorus, to Dykes on Bikes that traditionally leads the parade through the streets of the city, and a big thank you to all those politicians and public figures who have the integrity and guts to walk openly with Boston's LGBT community.

*******

We're off to West Chester, PA for the graduation of one of Fritz's great nieces from the Westtown School. It's a K thru 12 Quaker school that has educated many generations of his family, including Fritz himself. He has left a unique legacy to the school and to all the students who followed him there -- the design of the theater, a modified amphitheater with continental seating, perfect sightlines, and an impressive balance of proportions, simplicity and functionality.

Of course, I'm not biased or anything. :-)

Comments:
I hope you boys have a super nice weekend and safe travels!
 
No fear, I am 100% objective and I agree with you.
 
Happy Pride to you too! Safe travels!
 
Have fun for all of us.
 
Happy pride to you. I hope you have a nice trip.
 
Pride is this weekend in Portland, Oregon. I am taking a 3 day weekend, ending with the Solstice on Monday.

I'm here, I'm queer, get used to it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?