Thursday, February 07, 2008

 

Bye, Mitt!


DO let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Comments:
Don't count on anything until the convention is over. This man CANNOT be underestimated......nor trusted......
 
I agree with Greg...as happy as I am, I can't help but wonder what's going on behind closed door. The scheming. The conniving. The BIG PLAN. I'm more nervous than a whore in church.
 
Greg and Lewis--I fully agree that he could suddenly lurch back to life and resume his spread of divisiveness, exclusion and bigotry dangerously close to various public positions. He is, after all, a proven serial flip-flopper.

I am under no illusions as to Mitt Romney's potential for danger to what America is [supposed to be] all about.
 
even though I'm not qualified to vote, not I'm not an American at the same time actually but I can never be a Republican person to be honest. Despite living in a Republican house for a while in a Republican state, I still do not know how liberal I could be.

cheers
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?