Friday, October 10, 2003

 
If there is anyone out there who reads me on a regular basis, apologies for the silence of this week. The big exhibit I designed for the Lesbian/Bi/Gay/Trans group here at MIT (essentially a portable art gallery) opened yesterday and turned out to be a huge success. It was set up in the lobby directly under the Great Dome of the Institute along the "Infinite Corridor," the major pedestrian thoroughfare at MIT. It drew lots of people and was THE way to place gay life before the community. But this week leading up to the opening has been filled with days ending at 9PM and/or beginning at 6:30AM.

Top it off with the sudden collapse of my one year old Dell computer at home, depriving me of the late evening hours to catch up on my fellow bloggers and to write a bit myself.

Anyway, I am off to my partner's place for the Columbus Day weekend and wish all of you from the U.S. a lovely holiday.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?